Friday, January 30, 2009

Peanut Butter Cookies

Once again, I love AllRecipes! My husband wanted some PB Cookies, so I searched and found this awesome recipe and read the reviews... which I loved. Someone recommended adding a little extra flour and peanut butter, which I did, and they were chewy, yummy delicious! So here's the recipe I ended up using:

1 c. Butter
1 1/2 c. Crunchy Peanut Butter
1 c. White Sugar
1 c. Packed Brown Sugar
2 eggs
3 c. All-purpose Flour
1 t. Baking Powder
1/2 t. Salt
1 1/2 t. Baking Soda

  1. Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in eggs.
  2. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir into batter. Put batter in refrigerator for 1 hour.
  3. Roll into 1 inch balls (of course I used my Pampered Chef Small scoop instead) and put on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern. Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for about 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown. Do not over-bake.
I drizzled some hershey's hot fudge on top for your cocoa fix and they were a huge hit :)

No comments: